Trivia, Magic, Games and Prizes, Anime Voice Actors, Ongoing Live Shows, Combat Demos, Giveaways On Show Stages Provide Wizard World Fans With Non-Stop Entertainment All Weekend Long At America’s Center
ST. LOUIS, January 26, 2017 – From a variety of music styles, trivia, magic, dance and personality Kato Kaelin introducing it all, Wizard World (OTCBB: WIZD) today announced the highlights of its non-stop entertainment lineup at Wizard World Comic Con St. Louis, February 2-4 at America’s Center. The initiative, designed to keep the show floor buzzing throughout the weekend, will feature national and local acts of all kinds, allowing fans to enjoy more of the best of pop culture during the events. All of the entertainment is included free with any admission to the show, unless noted, and is separate from the previously announced programming panel schedule..
The Entertainment Stage, introduced in 2017 as an added feature to enhance the atmosphere at Wizard World events, has been a huge hit, with Kaelin serving as host, including trivia and giveaways right from the entertainment stage. The stage, located just inside the main entrance, is the hub for much of the rapidly-rotating schedule, with others spread around the show floor.
Among the highlights of the Wizard World Comic Con St. Louis entertainment lineup are:
- Musicians The Retro Nerds (80s tribute band, Saturday) and Retro@ctive (80s, Sunday), Rock It Man Entertainment (dueling pianos, Friday), The Thomas Ian Nicholas Band (original and covers, Friday, Saturday), James Morris (guitar/folk, Saturday, Sunday)
- Cos-Spray, a duo of performers combining music, dance and art (Friday, Saturday)Wizard World Karaoke (Friday, Saturday, sign up at stage)
- Nerdprov by ComedySportz St. Louis’s Mike Gregorek (Friday)
- Face Painting and glitter tattoos for kids all weekend by Faces with Sparkle, Ruth “Sparkle” Baker, in the Kids Zone
- Free Balloon Art in the Kids Zone (ONLY 4-6pm Saturday & 11:30am-1:30pm Sunday)
- Oh My Gosh Josh show featuring juggling, magic, sword swallowing (Saturday)
- Captain K Fantastical Magic Show (Saturday)
- Live Falcon Show by Wildlife Command Center (Sunday)
- Jester Puppets puppet show and Jedi Training, on a mission to stop bullying
- Cosplay meetups (all three days)
- Anime voice actors Bryce Papenbrook (Saturday, Sunday), Austin Tindle (all three days) and Jad Saxton (all three days) in the Anime Area, for photos, autographs, and voice recordings (fees may apply)
- How to play Quidditch with Webster Quidditch (All weekend-Room 150)
- Trivia and DJ spinning all weekend
- Costume contest for adults (Saturday) and kids (Saturday and Sunday)
The full schedule of entertainment and programming can be found at http://wizardworld.com/
Wizard World Comic Con events bring together thousands of fans of all ages to celebrate the best in pop culture: movies, television, gaming, live entertainment, comics, sci-fi, graphic novels, toys, original art, collectibles, contests and more. The second event scheduled on the 2018 Wizard World calendar, St. Louis show hours are Friday, February 2, 4-9 p.m.; Saturday, February 3, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sunday, February 4, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Kids 10 and under are admitted free with paid adult.
Wizard World Comic Con St. Louis is also the place for cosplay, with fans young and old showing off their best costumes throughout the event. Fans dressed as every imaginable character – and some never before dreamed – will roam the convention floor and participate in the famed Wizard World Costume Contest on Saturday evening.
For more on the 2018 Wizard World St. Louis, visit http://wizd.me/StLouisPR .
About Wizard World (OTCBB: WIZD)
Wizard World, Inc. (www.wizardworld.com ) produces comic, gaming and pop culture conventions across North America that celebrate the best in pop culture: movies, television, gaming, live entertainment, tech, comics, sci-fi, graphic novels, toys, original art, collectibles, contests and more. A first-class lineup of topical programming and entertainment takes place at each event, with celebrity Q&A’s, comics-themed sessions, costume contests, movie screenings, evening parties and more. Fans can interact with Wizard World at www.wizardworld.com and on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media services. Additional initiatives may include an augmented touring schedule of Wizard World shows, fixed-site installations, curated e-commerce, and the production and distribution of content both in the U.S. and internationally.
The 2018 Wizard World convention schedule is available at: http://www.wizardworld.com/